Goldblatts - Chartered Accountants

Our History

The firm of Tinguy and Goldblatt first opened its doors in South Audley Street in 1956. Our current senior director, Seamus Ferguson, joined the company in 1958 as an articled clerk to co-founder Harold Goldblatt. In 1977 the company moved to Doughty Street and in 1998 to Gray's Inn Road, where our head office is now located.

At Goldblatt & Co. we have always relied on personal recommendations and word-of-mouth to develop our client base. In the early days we dealt mostly with the construction industry, a sector which is still core to our business today. But from those small beginnings, our client base has grown and broadened to encompass many companies from a huge range of industries, in the UK and beyond.

As demand for our services grew, we added additional offices in Golders Green, Southgate and Chatham, Kent. All the current directors have been with Goldblatt & Co. for 40, 31, 28 and 15 years, and a number of our clients have been with us for nearer 40!

Harold Goldblatt retired in 1998, but he is still involved with the firm today as a consultant.

photo